As the world has gone from the industrial age to the digital age, so has doing business gone digital. It means that every business should now operate digitally, else it will close down in a relatively short term.
While digital includes the need for digital technology, only with proper leadership and innovative strategy added to digital technology we can achieve digital success.
Now in the 2nd machine age, the machine becomes intelligent, meaning that the machine or computers have attained some high level of intelligence and can "think, analyze, decide, reproduce, copy, automate, work by itself." That changes everything!
It simply means that there is a new business intelligence that is on many aspects more powerful than the human brain and/or the dumb machine alone. Therefore any business (for-profit or non-profit) that does not take advantage of that new business intelligence will soon be outrun or left behind.
Please don't fall for the buzz because it is as deadly as doing nothing. Investing and embracing buzzy digital knowledge and products can lead to "digital death" even faster than not transforming your business. It happened to both large and small businesses in the past years, and I know very well, for I got to help rescue many.
With the COVID-19, the speed of transformation is so fast that you don't have time to wait and see or learn without doing anything. It would be best to have practical guidelines that you can easily understand without the buzz and implement rapidly.
Let's face it; technology has become affordable and available for businesses of all sizes, so digital technology is not a competitive advantage anymore.
The one thing that will make a difference for your business is your Digital Executive strategy. That is your business' full digital executive strategy and not just marketing strategy or sales strategy.
It is necessary to shift your whole business to the digital age to succeed and not a part of it.
THE PROVEN SOLUTION
Digital Transformation Executive Strategy Course delivers the precise guidelines to follow to transform any business for the digital age, regardless of its size. The solutions apply to every sector, for it addresses the different choices and possibilities.
This coaching program's innovative digital strategies have in a short to medium timeframes
helped Fortune organizations achieve billions more
facilitate small businesses to create their first million
helped many others to grow to 8, 9, 10 figures revenues.
You'll find insights and instructions to apply to every aspect, every area of your business. It includes business models, resources strategy, marketing, sales, production, positioning, innovation, revenue models, and more. They apply to any business size; you need to choose your business situation and apply the strategies to your context and goals to thrive in the digital age.
- Welcome to Digital Transformation Executive Strategy FREE PREVIEW
- How to use this course
- Before we begin...
- Download your workbook for creating your business digital transformation strategy as you learn.
- Understanding The Full Transformation Scope Your Business Needs Now - Part 1
- Understanding The Full Transformation Scope Your Business Needs Now - Part 2
- Test your learning
- Your 1st Assignment
- INTRODUCTION TO CHAPTER 2
- Chapter 2.1 REINVENTING YOUR BUSINESS MODEL B2X
- Chapter 2.2 REVENUE MODELS - THE STRASS METHOD
- chapter 2. 3. REINVENTING YOUR BUSINESS IN 5 STEPS
- Chapter 3.1 UNDERSTANDING YOUR GLOBAL MARKET
- Chapter 3.2. YOUR BUSINESS VALUE PROPOSITION IN YOUR (GLOBAL) MARKET
- INTRODUCTION TO CHAPTER 4, THE NEW BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- Chapter 4.1. EFFECTIVE DECISION-MAKING TODAY
- Chapter 4.2. OPTIMIZING EFFECTIVENESS IN BUSINESS UNITS WITH THE NEW BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
- Chapter 4.3. OPTIMIZING JOBS: HUMAN VS MACHINE INTELLIGENCE
- INTRO TO CHAPTER 5 DECENTRALIZING
- Chapter 5.1. WHY DECENTRALIZE
- Chapter 5.2. WHAT CAN BE DECENTRALIZED IN AN ORGANIZATION
- Chapter 5.3. DECENTRALIZATION STRATEGIES & TECHNOLOGIES
- Chapter 5.4. OPTIMIZING DECENTRALIZATION 6 ASPECTS TO HAVE UNDER CONTROL
- CHAPTER 6.1: GENERAL INNOVATION STRATEGY
- Chapter 6.2. OPPORTUNITIES FOR INNOVATION
- INTRODUCTION TO CHAPTER 7
- CHAPTER 7.1. DATA STRATEGY ESSENTIALS
- Chapter 7.2. DATA ANALYTICS & USAGE
- Chapter 7.3. DATA LEGALITY & ETHICS
- Introduction to Chapter 8, Quality and Value Delivery
- CHAPTER 8.1. WHAT QUALITY & POSITIONING
- Chapter 8.2. CHOOSING YOUR QUALITY & VALUE DELIVERY
- Introduction to Chapter 9
- Chapter 9.1. VALUE REINVENTION & NEW REVENUE STREAM 1
- CHAPTER 9.2. VALUE REINVENTION & NEW REVENUE STREAM MODEL 2
- CHAPTER 9.3. VALUE REINVENTION & NEW REVENUE STREAMS MODEL 3
- CHAPTER 9.4. REVENUE STREAM MODEL 4
- CHAPTER 10.1 IMPROVING YOUR CUSTOMER & EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE.
- Chapter 10.2. 10 COMMANDEMENTS FOR WORLD-CLASS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IN THE 2nd MACHINE AGE
- CHAPTER 11.1. MINDING THE GAP BETWEEN STRATEGY & IMPLEMENTATION
A Senior Business and IT Management Consultant, Board Member, Author, and Speaker, Mrs. Vincent has over two decades of international experience leading and implementing digital transformation for Fortune and large organizations; and also coaching smaller business executives internationally and principally in Europe and North America. She has led and implemented many businesses and IT transformation initiatives in various industries internationally. She is an awarded PMI global trainer.
Some Fortune Companies that Nadia has helped transform include Atos Worldline Belgium, Euroclear Belgium & UK, SWIFT, BNP Paribas, ING Bank, Rabbo Bank, ABN-AMRO, Carrefour Group, Electrabel -Engie - GDF, Ikea, Arcelor Mittal and Total. She authored “Leveraging Digital Transformation,” a reference book in digital transformation leadership.
Nadia holds two executive certificates from MIT SLOAN in Management & Leadership, and Strategy & Innovation, as well an MBA in Global Technology Management, a Business Management Bachelor and an Associate of Applied Science in Informatics. She speaks English, French, and Spanish, and consults worldwide.
The most thorough digital strategy course I've seen.
Practical solutions from a top practitioner
Very Good Course
- 24-hour access to the course platform
- Access for unlimited time
- Phone and Email customer service and support